Training communication skills and interpersonal relationships
In the 15th century, Leonardo da Vinci painted the fresco "The Last Supper". The genius masterfully portrayed body language to depict the emotions of the characters. Body language still exists today. If we know how to understand it, we will know people’s thoughts, even when their words say otherwise.
If you want to be persuasive in your conversations with colleagues and clients, to strengthen the leadership positions in your group, and to be able to solve conflicts within your team easily, then our training in communication skills might be useful to you. This training is developed by an expert with life-long experience in human resource management and has a strong practical focus.
Module 1: COMMUNICATION SKILLS. HOW TO INFLUENCE OTHERS.
1. How to present yourself and show self-confidence:
The smile. Smiling techniques.
Eye contact. Handshake. Good posture.
Using the right words. Ceasing to communicate using words that mean nothing.
How to cope with unnecessary worries. Breathing out the tension.
Ability to listen.
Aura and appearance.
2. How to influence others:
Fear of rejection.
The game - I thought that you think that I thought.
How to carry on a conversation that brings the other person to “our side of the river”.
Methods for achieving our goals.
How to talk to people from different backgrounds.
3. The influence other people have on you:
How to deal with negative emotions.
How to manage and direct positive energy.
How to recognize manipulators and how to oppose them.
Моdule 2: : HOW TO BECOME A LEADER. LEADERSHIP IN A GROUP.
1. Before becoming a leader...
2. What are the qualities of a successful leader:
3. Successful personal qualities in business and how to build them.
4. Practical exercises for teamwork:
How to evaluate a situation.
How to give advice.
How to build confidence.
How to spread enthusiasm and positive energy to others.
5. Management styles. Finding yours.
Module 3: TEAMBUILDING. OVERCOMING DIFFERENCES.
1. Building a successful team.
2. Choosing the right people. Techniques.
3. Compatibility of team members.
4. Solving conflicts and overcoming differences:
“Toxic” forms of communication and how to overcome them.
How to show others when they overstep the boundaries.